Presenting at Upcoming Cyber Security Industry Events
ISMG’s Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit in Chicago; IANS Dallas Information Security Forum 2017
BURLINGTON, Mass., 13 giugno 2017 – Arbor Networks Inc. the security division of NETSCOUT (NASDAQ: NTCT), today announced that company executives will be presenting at two security industry events in June: ISMG’s Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit in Chicago and the IANS Information Security Forum in Dallas. The ISMG session will focus on the impact of new cyber regulations and the IANS talk will focus on the challenges facing security teams related to big data, the lack of context and actionable intelligence.
ISMG Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit (June 20-21, 2017; Chicago)
- Title: A Re-evaluation of the 2014 FFIEC Joint Statement
- Overview:In 2014, the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) released the Joint Statement “Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Cyber-Attacks, Risk Mitigation, and Additional Resources”. This session will review the six primary guidelines provided within the statement, assess the evolutions that have occurred in the threat landscape since its release, and drive a discussion about adjustments to existing risk controls.
- Presenter: Sean Brady, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Arbor Networks
- When:Tuesday, June 20; 2:20-2:50 p.m. CST
- Where: Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
IANS Information Security Forum (June 21-22, 2017; Dallas)
- Lunch Keynote: Visibility in the Connected World
- Presentazione: This keynote will provide a picture of today’s big data nebula as it relates to security. With an overwhelming abundance of statistics and flagged events to analyze, it is increasingly difficult for security teams to separate actionable intelligence from controlled chaos. Listen to what leading enterprise and service providers are seeing in their environments, and how timely data context is ultimately protecting their business from advancing threats.
- Presenter: Theresa Abbamondi, Director of Product Management, Arbor Cloud & Services, Arbor Networks
- When: Thursday, June 22; 11:55-12:45 p.m. CST
- Where: Cityplace Conference Center | 42nd Floor North Loft
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, the security division of NETSCOUT, is driven to protect the infrastructure and ecosystem of the internet. It is the principle upon which we were founded in 2000; and remains the common thread that runs through all that we do today. Arbor’s approach is rooted in the study of network traffic. Arbor’s suite of visibility, DDoS protection and advanced threat solutions provide customers with a micro view of their network enhanced by a macro view of global internet traffic and emerging threats through our ATLAS infrastructure. Sourced from more than 300 service provider customers, ATLAS delivers intelligence based on insight into approximately 1/3 of global internet traffic. Supported by Arbor’s Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT), smart workflows and rich user context, Arbor’s network insights help customers see, understand and solve the most complex and consequential security challenges facing their organizations.
To learn more about Arbor products and services, please visit our website at arbornetworks.com or follow on Twitter @ArborNetworks. Arbor’s research, analysis and insight is shared via the ASERT blog. For a global data visualization of DDoS attacks that leverages our ATLAS intelligence, visit the Digital Attack Map, a collaboration with Jigsaw, an incubator within Alphabet, Google’s parent company (NASDAQ: GOOGL).
Trademark Notice: Arbor Networks, the Arbor Networks logo and ATLAS are all trademarks of Arbor Networks, Inc. All other brands may be the trademarks of their respective owners.